Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How the hell are you?!

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola View Post
    Well, there goes the neighborhood
    LOL!

i remember your posts from the old days. Great to see you here.

Quote Originally Posted by American Children First View Post
    Glad to see you found your way back, Paleo!

Looking forward to your contributions to this forum. Are you involved with any groups out there or interested in taking a more active role on this issue up there?
    I haven't been able to take a very active role. It's been hard with a very uncertain job situation the past few years, plus a whole bunch of kids. Only 3 are teenagers at the current time, at one point I had 4 teenagers simultaneously. More fun than you can possibly imagine.
    Seriously, it IS fun, MOST of the time.

Not much in the way of events around here. Almost everything involving immigration has been sponsored by groups like La Voz de la Frontera, or Casa Hispanica, or one of those groups, Day without a Mexican marches, and one anti-immigration rally that was run by Nazis (as in people who wore swastikas and were fans of Hitler). None of those groups were particularly appealing to me. Besides, all those groups are heavily infiltrated by the FBI anyway. Let's just say i have ways of knowing that the Nazi group was infiltrated by the FBI and leave it at that.

Great to re-connect again

Itís great to hear from Joe Turner and know heís doing what he can. He gave a lot despite family obligations and was frequently overwhelmed by it all. We were surprised by the forces against us. We never thought our donations would go for legal expenses despite our protests being peaceful and we were on the side of the law. There were many great people in the movement and Iím happy for the friends I made and memories we share. Iím doing fine and am still doing activism when I can. Joe, how are you doing? How is your family doing?

Quote Originally Posted by stopracism View Post
    It’s great to hear from Joe Turner and know he’s doing what he can. He gave a lot despite family obligations and was frequently overwhelmed by it all. We were surprised by the forces against us. We never thought our donations would go for legal expenses despite our protests being peaceful and we were on the side of the law. There were many great people in the movement and I’m happy for the friends I made and memories we share. I’m doing fine and am still doing activism when I can. Joe, how are you doing? How is your family doing?
    Thank you for stopping in and leaving a note. I appreciate it.

I am doing well and looking forward to the next couple of months as I get back into activism shape. ;-) And you are right...there are many great, dedicated people doing their best to fight back against the pro-illegal alien forces that want to destroy our American way of life.

What state are you in, if you don't mind my asking?