Thread: Welcome!

Welcome!

My name is Joseph Turner and I am the founder of American Children First. You can learn a bit more about me here.

We are a group of American nationalists seeking to build a better future for our American children. Though a significant amount of our attention will be focused on immigration issues, we will also tackle a broad spectrum of policy matters that negatively impact the lives of our kids, their future, and by extension future of this great nation.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself and share with us whatever you feel moved to share. I would particularly like to know your general geographic location (state level at least), how you found out about American Children First, what moves you about this issue, and what your level of interest is with respect to volunteering for the cause. To that end, please take a moment to fill out our Volunteer Survey here. Thanks!

My name is Michael Williams aka Arizona Patriot I went into the Anti ILLEGAL Immigration / Secure Border movement around 2005 or 06, and left 2009ish.

From May 2009 on, I have been in Southern Missouri. While there is stuff to do, I was busy between School (Uni of Phx degree) and webmaster for 2010 Cali Governor Candidate Chelene Nightingale After tragedy struck in late 2011, I decided to start my own business.. I ran a computer repair / website biz out of my home. But due to health concerns, I decided to no longer run the biz officially

I live here with my Girlfriend and my 3 dogs, Emma (My Princess Beagle) Grizzly (My 80+ lb Norwegian Elk Hound/ Shepard mix) and Copper (My Pug Beagle - Puggle - Mix )

Hi! My name is Steph and I live in Ohio. I have been following Refugee Resettlement Watch as well as Stefan Molyneux on YouTube for a few months. I believe the U.S. need to stop illegal immigration. I also think the refugee program and H-1B visa programs need to end (or at least be significantly reformed). I am married and also own dogs (Labrador Retrievers are the best!). I found American Children First through a post on ALIPAC. Is this site related to ALIPAC? I found ALIPAC though a post someone made in the comments on Brietbart.

WELCOME ABOARD Joj !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoJ View Post
    Hi! My name is Steph and I live in Ohio. I have been following Refugee Resettlement Watch as well as Stefan Molyneux on YouTube for a few months. I believe the U.S. need to stop illegal immigration. I also think the refugee program and H-1B visa programs need to end (or at least be significantly reformed). I am married and also own dogs (Labrador Retrievers are the best!). I found American Children First through a post on ALIPAC. Is this site related to ALIPAC? I found ALIPAC though a post someone made in the comments on Brietbart.
    We are not related to ALIPAC.

However, I have personally met and known William Gheen, the founder of ALIPAC since 2005. This was back when I founded an organization called Save Our State.

Thank you for joining the message board and taking an active interest in what we are trying to accomplish. I would appreciate it if you spread the word to your friends and family about us and invited them to like our Facebook page.

Have you ever thought about taking more of a leadership role in your community on these issues?

Joseph Turner
    Founder, American Children First